Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A quest for a book


On Friday night a few friends and I went down to Borders in our finest Hogwarts outfits to join in the celebrations at the launch of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. However, we left just before midnight, de-robed and went to ASDA to buy our copy as they were selling it for just a fiver. The atmosphere at ASDA was quite different to Borders. No one was dressed up and we had to queue for about half an hour in the ladies' pants section. Still, we got some fruit and veg at the same time which meant we didn't have to go shopping the next morning - hurrah!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

No-one dressed up at Asda? where was there Hogwarts spirit?

I love that you still had to photography yourselves buying the book in a brightly lit supermarket after running round Chapelfield dressed as Professor McGonagoll. Hahahahaha!

I'm the one in the toilet. Apparently.

7:12 am  
Blogger Martha said...

Look at me in my George cardigan and everything. I look really rough - I think it had been a long day. It was nearly 1am at this point.

7:14 am  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:32 am  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I think I preferred you as McGonogall.

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home