Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My 10 commandments

Following on from Scroobius Pip's excellent Thou Shalt Always Kill I have decided to compose my own 10 commandments - those rules that I live my own life by. I challenge you to do the same!

1) Thou shalt not watch a film starring Tom Hanks unless it is Big or The Burbs

2) Thou shalt not eat Pot Noodle

3) Thou shalt not drink at gigs

4) Thou shalt not leave thy teabag unattended

5) Thou shalt not wear uncomfortable shoes

6) Thou shalt not say "PIN number" or write a London phone number with a four figure dialling code

7) Thou shalt not underestimate Dr Quincy

8) Thou shalt not follow soap operas

9) Thou shalt not swallow Nytol with caffinated tea

10) Thou shalt not line dance

2 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

I am SO with you on 5,6 and 7.
My goodness me I get SO cross.
I would have gone with 2 also. Except I am going camping soon and fear that is the only thing available to me to eat. Unless of course I kill a cow and I am sure you would rather I ate a Pot Noodle. Which reminds me Russell has named one of his new cows after you. :)

4:34 pm  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

That sounds like fun, can I play?

5:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home