Friday, May 11, 2007

Spreading my wings


I'm not usually one for going abroad. I get homesick if I stray too far and develop all sorts of unnecessary anxieties. But tomorrow I'm flying to Paris for the weekend. It is quite a big deal for me but I'm sure everything will be ok when I actually get there. My driving forces are to:
a) give my husband a fantastic birthday as I have avoided going away for so long
b) to step into the world of one of my favourite ever films.
If I make it back in one piece, I will bring with me lots of photos.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

I look forward to the pictures!
I hope you had a lovely time. I thought of you lots and wished you well in my head every time I thought of you.

By the way - where was Max???

Badger x

ps. I won post of the week! I won post of the week! yes, yes I did!!!!
Can you tell I am excited?

4:45 pm  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I miss you :-(

I have no-one to send rambling emails to while you are away. I hope you and Simes are having a lovely time.

Loking forward to the photos! x

8:16 am  
Blogger Simes said...

Your husband had his best birthday ever

xxxxx

3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home