Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A cowgirl needs...



I have been tagged by my good friend Badger to do a Google-based Meme. In turn I tag Princess Sarah. Heres what you have to do. Go to Google and type in your blogger name followed by the word 'needs'. For example: "Cowgirl needs" - then check out your results and list them.

I initially tried "Cornish cowgirl needs" but did not come up with a single result so shortened it to "cowgirl needs". I think most of these are actually true in my case!

Cowgirl needs your help to form a posse

Cowgirl needs a cowboy to do the Pecos promenade

Cowgirl needs a forever home

Cowgirl needs a pink straw hat

Cowgirl needs to carry her trick rope with her

Cowgirl needs three things: a good horse, a good dog and a tall bush (2 out of 3 ain't bad!)

Cowgirl needs: fancy shirt, stylish pants, gloves, hat, lasso...

Cowgirl needs a place to get things done

Cowgirl needs nourishment

Cowgirl needs a comfortable and fashionable home and barn

Cowgirl needs her feet done as owner has been short on funds and can't afford to have them done

Cowgirl needs time to read when she ain't busy ropin' calves and all that

Cowgirl needs a pair of six shooter pistols

Cowgirl needs a trusty steed

Cowgirl needs to walk to work

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

PMSL! I will help you form your posse, and you can always borrow my pink cowgirl hat (which is sort of made of straw).

But I would like to see you walk to work. lady!

Oh, Princess Sarah is me ...I'll get right on it.

6:48 am  
Blogger Martha said...

Yes Princess Sarah - get to work!

I was hoping you would say that you would lend me your pink hat. And help me form a posse.

The ones I thought were most applicable to me were:

Cowgirl needs a forever home

and

Cowgirl needs time to read when she ain't busy ropin' calves and all that

7:01 am  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

This was my favourite:

Cowgirl needs her feet done as owner has been short on funds and can't afford to have them done

I have done mine now. They are scarily accurate.

7:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home